A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Idelalisib in Combination With Bendamustine and Rituximab for Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Idelalisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 24 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Apr 2016 EudraCT reports trial status as prematurely ended in Hungary, Belgium and Croatia, Italy (end date:2016-03-08) and Poland (end date: 2016-03-11).
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2024 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.