A Phase I/II, Open-Label Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Rilpivirine in Antiretroviral Naive HIV-1 Infected Children, < 12 Years of Age
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.