A Phase 1b/2 Dose Escalation and Expansion Trial of NC-6004 (Nanoparticle Cisplatin) Plus Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Non-Small Cell Lung, Biliary Tract, and Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Bladder cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NanoCarrier
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 182.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History