A Multi-centre Open Label Randomized Controlled Phase IIB Trial Comparing Vancomycin Versus Daptomycin for the Treatment of MRSA Bacteremia Due to Isolates With High Vancomycin Minimum Inhibitory Concentrations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Bacterial endocarditis; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Jan 2014 Study design has been published in the Trials.