Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 4 - LGX818 for Patients With BRAFV600 Mutated Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIGNATURE
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 An update on the Signature Programme was presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.