A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dose Regimens (60 mg/kg and 120 mg/kg) of Weekly Intravenous Alpha1 Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) in Subjects With Pulmonary Emphysema Due to Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Emphysema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPARTA
- Sponsors Grifols
- 01 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany according to European Clinical Trials Database record .
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland.