A Multicenter, Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Iomab-B Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Versus Conventional Care in Older Subjects With Active, Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody BC8 I-131 (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIERRA
- Sponsors Actinium Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 31 May 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will host a webinar on Monday June 12, 2017 at 8 AM EST to provide an update on this trial.
- 10 May 2017 According to an Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release, the company received clearance from Health Canada to initiate this trial at Canadian based clinical trial sites. The company is expecting to open 15-20 clinical trial sites in Canada.