Phase IV ipilimumab in melanoma A National, Multicenter, Interventional Study in Patients with Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.