A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof of concept, antipruritic study of the neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist VLY-686 in subjects with treatment-resistant pruritus associated with atopic dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tradipitant (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met (efficacy of tradipitant [VLY-686] on reducing chronic pruritus using Visual Analog Scale (VAS)), according to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Mar 2015 Top-line results published in a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History