A randomized, double blind controlled trial comparing rituximab against intravenous cyclophosphamide in connective tissue disease associated interstitial lung disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Connective tissue disorders; Dermatomyositis; Interstitial lung diseases; Polymyositis; Scleroderma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECITAL
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 16% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.