A Method to Switch From Oral Dopamine Agonists to Rotigotine in Patients With Restless Legs Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCH
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.