A Clinical Study of Patients With Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension to Assess Sustained Effects of Droxidopa Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Orthostatic hypotension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENIX
- Sponsors Chelsea Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled cardiovascular safety analysis, results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 23 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.