A Phase I Clinical Study, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled,Single Dose, Dose Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of JPI-289 in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JPI 289 (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Jeil Pharmaceutical
- 27 Jun 2017 Results of this and other phase I study presented at the 13th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 05 Aug 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.