A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Rifaximin Soluble Solid Dispersion (SSD) Tablets for the Prevention of Complications in Subjects With Early Decompensated Liver Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History