A Randomized, Partial-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of VAY736 in the Treatment of Patients With Pemphigus Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VAY 736 (Primary)
- Indications Pemphigus vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 13 Feb 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 13 Feb 2018.