Randomized, Double-blind, Evaluation in Secondary Stroke Prevention Comparing the EfficaCy and Safety of the Oral Thrombin Inhibitor Dabigatran Etexilate (110 mg or 150 mg, Oral b.i.d.) Versus Acetylsalicylic Acid (100 mg Oral q.d.) in Patients With Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source (RESPECT ESUS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-SPECT ESUS
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Unilfarma
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jun 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.