A Randomized, Comparative Trial of Concor AM, a Fixed Dose Combination of Bisoprolol and Amlodipine, on the Treatment of Essential Hypertensive Patients Whose Blood Pressure is Not Well Controlled by Monotherapy of Bisoprolol 5mg or Amlodipine 5mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/bisoprolol (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 18 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.