An Open-Label, Three-Period, Fixed Sequence Study to Investigate the Effect of Multiple Oral Doses of Posaconazole, a Potent Cytochrome P450 3A Inhibitor, on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of RO5424802 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary) ; Posaconazole (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis; Candidiasis; Chagas disease; Cryptococcosis; Leishmaniasis; Mycoses; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oropharyngeal candidiasis; Phaeohyphomycosis; Trypanosomiasis; Zygomycosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Mar 2016 Results from this trial and other two trial (270330, 237396) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.