A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-Label, Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Potential Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Interaction Between Lesinurad and Calcium Carbonate and Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide-Containing Antacids in Healthy Adult Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lesinurad (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone; Calcium carbonate
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ardea Biosciences
- 16 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 New trial record