A 24-Week Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Teduglutide in Subjects With Parenteral Nutrition-Dependent Short Bowel Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teduglutide (Primary)
- Indications Short bowel syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEPS
- Sponsors NPS Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of post hoc analysis assessing relationship between days and volume of parenteral nutrition using patient data from STEPS and STEPS-2 trials, presented at the 22nd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
- 02 Nov 2016 Results of exploratory post-hoc analysis presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 19 Oct 2016 Results (n=85) of a post-hoc analysis presented at the 24th United European Gastroenterology Week.