A Phase 2 Study of Ramucirumab in the Treatment of Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Following Disease Progression on First Line Platinum- or Fluoropyrimidine-Containing Combination Therapy in Japanese Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Feb 2015 New source identified and integrated (Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center: JAPIC Clinical Trials Information; JapicCTI-132341).