An Evaluator-Blinded Study to Evaluate the Cumulative Irritation Potential of Topically-Applied GSK2894512 Cream in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2894512 (Primary) ; Petrolatum; Sodium laurilsulfate
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 46 as reported by ClincalTrials.gov.