A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN35, NSC# 749710), or Crizotinib (NSC#749005, Commercially Labeled) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Crizotinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Methotrexate
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 14 Sep 2015 Drug intake time has changed in treatment: COURSE A (COURSES 1, 3, AND 5): cytarabine IV over 1 hour every 12 hours to cytarabine IV over 1-30 minutes every 12 hours. COURSE B (COURSES 2, 4, AND 6): cyclophosphamide IV over 30-60 minutes on days 1-5 to cyclophosphamide IV over 15-30 minutes on days 1-5, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Oct 2014 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center - COGANHL12P1).