Phase I/II Study of Lenalidomide (Revlimid), All-trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA) and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Tretinoin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 18 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.