A Phase 1 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the Human Cytomegalovirus Vaccine (V160) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 160 (Primary) ; V 160 (Primary) ; Aluminium phosphate
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov