A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study of SM-13496 for the Treatment of Bipolar I Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Jun 2017 Data from this trial published in a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Media Release.
- 09 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (MADRS- 20 - 60 mg/day group) has been met, according to a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History