A Phase 1, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Crossover, Single Oral Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of PF-06649751 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6649751 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.