Minodronate for glucocorticoid induced osteoporosis versus alfacalcidol
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Minodronic acid (Primary) ; Alfacalcidol
- Indications Corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms m-GLORIA
- 20 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 24 Nov 2013 New trial record