Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess Cardiovascular Outcomes Following Treatment With Ertugliflozin (MK-8835/PF-04971729) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Established Vascular Disease, The VERTIS CV Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CVOT; VERTIS CV
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Mar 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has validated for review three New Drug Applications (NDAs) for ertugliflozin and the two fixed-dose combination tablets (ertugliflozin plus sitagliptin, and ertugliflozin plus metformin).These marketing applications to the EMA are supported by studies in the VERTIS clinical development program of ertugliflozin.