Phase 1b/2, Multicenter, Open-label Study of Carfilzomib, Carboplatin, and Etoposide in Subjects With Previously Untreated Extensive-stage Small-cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 This trial was discontinued in Hungary (End date:2017-05-04), according to Eudra record.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.