Phase 1b/2, Multicenter, Open-label Study of Carfilzomib, Carboplatin, and Etoposide in Subjects With Previously Untreated Extensive-stage Small-cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2017 Trial design has been changed from parallel and randomised to sequential design. Also treatment arms has been changed from two to one.
- 27 Jun 2017 This trial was discontinued in Hungary (End date:2017-05-04), according to Eudra record.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.