A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind Within Device, Single-Dose, Four-Period, Six-Treatment, Cross-Over Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Three Doses of Budesonide, Glycopyrronium, and Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Aerosol (BGF MDI), One Dose of Glycopyrronium and Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Aerosol (GFF MDI), and Two Doses of Symbicort Inhalation Aerosol in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Budesonide/formoterol; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate
- Indications Respiratory tract disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 24 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2013 New trial record