A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel-group, Pilot Study of 12-week Duration to Assess the Short-term Safety and Tolerability of Lorcaserin Plus Two Doses of Immediate-Release Phentermine-HCl Compared With Lorcaserin Alone in Overweight and Obese Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lorcaserin (Primary) ; Phentermine
- Indications Obesity; Overweight
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 01 May 2017 Results assessing the short-term safety and tolerability of combination therapy, published in the Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.)
- 24 Sep 2015 Results will be presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology, according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.