Efficacy of Remodulin in Adults With Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) and Pulmonary Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Congenital heart defects; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.