Efficacy of Remodulin in Adults With Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) and Pulmonary Hypertension
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary)
- Indications Congenital heart defects; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.