Using ROMIPLOSTINE for Persistent Thrombocytopenia With Transfusion-dependent Patients Who Received Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romiplostim (Primary)
- Indications Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGRAH003
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 21 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.