Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 1b Study of Carfilzomib, Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CHAMPION2
- Sponsors Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2017 Data will be presented at at the 16th International Myeloma Workshop (IMW), according to an Amgen media release.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.