A Phase II Single-arm Study for the Treatment After Recurrence of Advanced Melanoma Patients Harboring the V600BRAF Mutation and Pretreated With Vemurafenib, With the Association of Vemurafenib Plus Fotemustine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fotemustine (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2014 The trial design presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Nov 2013 New trial record