Phase II, Open-label Non-randomized Trial to Investigate the Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With Dose Dense Sequential Chemotherapy in the Neo-adjuvant Setting for HER2 Negative Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.