Multi-Center, Open Label, Single Arm Phase IIIB Study on Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Tocilizumab in Monotherapy or in Combination With Methotrexate or Other Non-Biologic Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With an Inadequate Response to Non-Biologic DMARDs - OSCAR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSCAR; TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1804) of pooled analysis of TOZURA study programme of this and other ten studies assessing efficacy, safety and immunogenecity, published in the Rheumatology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of pooled analysis, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.