A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind (Sponsor Open), Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of GSK3050002 (Anti-CCL20 Monoclonal Antibody) in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3050002 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Mar 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.