A Phase 1, Randomzied, Double-blind, Third-party Open Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Single Intravenous And Multiple Subcutaneous And Intravenous Doses Of Pf-06480605 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6480605 (Primary) ; PF 6480605 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.