A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of quilizumab in patients with refractory chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Quilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Urticaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2013-003233-15).