A Randomized, Double-blind, Triple-dummy, Placebo Controlled, Single-dose, 4-way Crossover Study to Determine the Relative Abuse Potential of PF-00345439 (Oxycodone Extended Release Capsules) Compared to Immediate-release Oxycodone and Placebo When Administered Orally Whole And/or Chewed to Non-dependent, Recreational Opioid Users Under Fasted Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 May 2016 New data from this trial were presented at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS), according to a Pain Therapeutics media release.
- 12 May 2015 Top-line results published in a Pain Therapeutics media release.
- 12 May 2015 Primary endpoint of 'High: Area Under Effect Curve (AUE) From 0-2 Hours' has been met, according to a Pain Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History