A Phase 2, Exploratory, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Effects of Five Dose Regimens of Aes-103 Given for 28 Days to Subjects with Stable Sickle Cell Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAX 555 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AesRx; Baxalta
- 23 Sep 2015 According to a report by Guy's and Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, this trial did not meet its benchmark because of sponsor delays (www.guysandstthomas.nhs.uk/resources/research/70-day-benchmark.xls).
- 10 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.