A Multi-centre Open-label Randomised Phase III Trial of the Efficacy of Sodium Thiosulphate in Reducing Ototoxicity in Patients Receiving Cisplatin Chemotherapy for Standard Risk Hepatoblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium thiosulfate (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIOPEL-6
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Fennec Pharmaceuticals media release,Company plans to pursue regulatory approvals with FDA and EU in 2018.
- 16 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Fennec Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Rate of Brock grade 1 hearing loss determined after end of trial treatment or at an age of at least 3.5 years) has been met, according to a Fennec Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History