Febuxostat in gout patients with hyperuricaemia and moderate-to-severe renal impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Febuxostat (Primary)
- Indications Gout; Hyperuricaemia; Renal impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2013 New trial record
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Uric-acid-levels' has been met.