ESP1/SARC025 Global Collaboration: A Phase I Study of a Combination of the PARP Inhibitor, Niraparib and Temozolomide or Irinotecan in Patients With Previously Treated,Incurable Ewing Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 May 2016 Irinotecan has been added to treatments, Niraparib will be studied in combination with irinotecan also, number of treatment arms increased from 1 to 2.
- 04 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 50.
- 04 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.