A 3 Months, patient-and Rater Blinded, Randomized, Prospective Study Comparing Systemic Anti-VEGF Effects Between Ranibizumab and Aflibercept in Treatment naive Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNRAVEL
- Sponsors Novartis
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.