A Phase 2a, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of KD025 Treatment in Subjects With Moderately Severe Psoriasis Vulgaris Who Have Failed First-Line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs KD 025 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kadmon Corporation
- 19 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 13 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Oct 2014as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.